Friday, September 14, 2007

Jeni Mahoney

Jeni Mahoney reports:

I've got a play running right now in Denver: "The Feast of the Flying Cow... and Other Stories of War." The theater company (And Toto Too) just posted a My Space page for it at: http://www.myspace.com/andtototootheatrecompany I'm also teaching playwriting at Playwrights Horizons Theater School which is a part of the BFA Theater Program at NYU's Tisch School for the Arts.

I'm Artistic Director (and founder) of the Seven Devils Playwrights Conference in McCall, Idaho. We're based on the model of the O'Neill Playwrights Conference (I was there as a playwright in 97) - We've developed more than 50 plays in the past 7 years and worked with some great writers on some truly terrific plays -- and we've brought a number of Bob Cats out there inc.: Roger Truesdell (Director), Ed Baker (Actor, Production Manager), Danette Baker (Actress, Director), Greg Paul (Actor, Director).

No comments: