Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chantal Bilodeau

Chantal reports:

I've been living in New York for the last five years and I've become a core member of the Lark Play Development Center. In February, my play PLEASURE & PAIN was produced at the Magic Theatre in San Francisco. A few months later, in May, it was produced again in a Spanish translation in Mexico City and I am now in the process of translating it into French. Other than that, I'm working on a new musical about fairies with lyricist Mindi Dickstein and composer Lisa DeSpain and I'm translating a play from French-Canadian playwright Catherine Léger into English. At the end of November, I will be a guest at the International Translation Seminar of the CEAD in Montreal. And if the funding comes through, I will be working on all kinds of interesting projects next year, which I will have to report on in my next entry.

No comments: