Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ryan Crowder looking for material from OU Alums

Ryan Crowder here (07 MFA acting). I’m enjoying all the news from OU Nation, and it got me to thinking… I’m in Austin, TX with a team opening a new professional theatre. There’s a Fringe Festival coming up this winter, and I’d love to produce something written by one of our fellow alums.

As far as actors go, we’ve got three male 20-somethings already. Finding a fourth or a woman wouldn’t be too much of a challenge, but if I can avoid an all out audition process, that’d help our schedule. The Fringe’s website is http://www.fronterafest.org/site/index.html. You’ll see there’s a place for short plays (25 min and down), as well as full length. I’d love to chat w/ anyone who’s interested. ryan.crowder.mail@gmail.com

No comments: